Saturday, March 14, 2015

Sims 4 Version of Xun Lin and Xun Yun

So, I uninstalled and reinstalled Origin today... And now it seems to be back to normal again; as in not wanting to update itself over and over again... At least until there's a new update again in the future... x_x; However, I've disabled automatic update, and like I've mentioned in previous post; I won't update again until it's very very necessary to do so.

Since this nonsense has been fixed - for now - I guess I'll be playing some Sims 4 again... This time I tried making Sims 4 version of Xun Lin and Xun Yun... Well, to  be exact I used the play with genetics feature in order to make them... And yes, they're children here.


I've taken out all CCs... Well because... It's not that I don't like CCs; I do - I have plenty of them for Sims 2 and 3... In fact, I can't play Sims 2 and 3 without CCs... However, for Sims 4 I somehow feel quite lazy to use CCs... It's most probably because in the beginning of playing Sims 4 right after it came out, I experienced that annoying stuck bugs when I used CC hair... I also experienced some CCs causing my game to crash. And so, even if say, at the moment I use some CCs and I don't get any stuck bugs or any other problem, I can't help thinking that in the future, there's always possibility for something breaking. Of course, even patch from EA can break the game anytime... But with CCs as well, the chance is multiplied. I won't say that it's because CCs for Sims 4 aren't done well or anything... It's rather because Sims 4 is not as stable/solid as the previous Sims games, I think. It's also buggier, right from the start, even!

So yeah, I'm back to playing Sims 4 vanilla - without any CCs or mods... Actually, when I had some CCs installed, I noticed that Sims 4 managed to take a little bit longer to fully load, compared if there's no CCs at all. When there's no CCs, it loads very fast. I think people who currently already have quite amount of CCs in their Sims 4 game, may have already experience some slowness in loading time... Though, perhaps they don't mind... or even  notice it... Since even if it will take a little bit longer to load with some CCs installed, Sims 4 still loads much faster compared to Sims 3.

Here are the close-up pictures of Xun Lin and Xun Yun... I took in-game pictures of them because their character profile pictures don't do them any justice... x_x;


I know in DW8 Empires version, Xun Lin has pink hair too... But in Sims 4 there's no option for pink hair color for children - unless you use CC hair - so yeah, that's why her hair is black here. 


I still don't know how Xun Yun really looks like in DW8 Empires... Because I still haven't finished the second campaign yet, so I can't save him yet... Thus, I can't bring him to the character editor to remove the hood and take a good look at his face... yet. I think he looks quite OK in this Sims 4 version... Better than Sims 4 version of Xun Yu, I think... x_x