Saturday, March 14, 2015

A Bell, A Bird and I

I was just pawing through my old documents; looking for some Renpy scripts from my old visual novel projects (yes, I'm making a new one, but it's for my own pleasure. I've decided this even before today when I found out that someone really hates seeing my alter ego with a game character named Xun Yu xp)

Anyway, I was pawing through my old documents and I came across this wonderful poem by Kaneko Misuzu that I saved long time ago... It's called A Bell, A Bird and I. Here's how it goes (in English)....

A Bell, A Bird and I
No matter how wide I spread my arms
I can't fly into the sky at all
But that little bird that can fly up in the sky
He can't run on the ground as fast as I do

No matter how much I shake myself
I will not make a beautiful sound
But that beautiful sounding bell...
It doesn't know as many songs as I do

A bell... A bird... and I
Everyone is different and everyone is wonderful
(Kaneko Misuzu)