Saturday, March 7, 2015

Fix My Day!

And so, after having a very stinky day yesterday, I guess today is a bit better... At least, I found a software which can detect something during scanning and removed the whatever that's marked as TROUBLE. Now just let's see if I will still get nonsenses later... 

I also spent quite a lot of time today to cull even more CCs from my Sims 3 game... Got rid most of them and now the game... well, I'm not going to say that it loads in the speed of lightning now; it's still not fast enough in my opinion, but at least it now loads a tiny bit faster, I guess. :@/ Tried to make Sims version of Xun Yu... Not quite a successful attempt, since I don't have a decent suitable hair and clothes for him, but I guess it's not very bad... If I do say so myself... ^^; Of course the original DW version Xun Yu is still the best! <333 If only I could just import him like that into my Sims games... 

And I finally found the solution for the stupid Sims 4 not responding issue! Quite an easy solution, now that I've known what caused it - stupid EA with their stupid troublesome update(s)! (>.<) Anyway, I guess it's good that I don't have to uninstall and reinstall... And this means, if the game will keep on responding until April, I guess I'll buy Get To Work...