Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Sims 4 Doll House...

Yeahh, I found this doll house custom house... And I thought I'd use it, since I remembered downloading one and using it too in Sims 3... However, since the lightning in Sims 4 is not as good - or should I say not as bright - as in Sims 3, the inside of the doll house is quite dark-ish... Or to be precise; bluish... *frowns*




No matter what color of the wall you change, or the color of the lighting you choose; the rooms in this doll house will all still look bluish. The house originally has blue wall and furniture - it's even  much more bluish! Really makes me feel so blue... x_x;

Well, I guess some - or most - people don't mind that bluish rooms... But I do! x_x; So, I guess I'll just  have to scrap this... Pity, though, I'd like to live in a doll house again in Sims 4... :@/ Oh well, what kind of house should we use next...??