Sunday, March 29, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Broken Heart



Yeahh, nobody's going to watch this video... That's why I uploaded it... Just upload whatever I like/want... It doesn't matter, anyway.

I guess Cao Cao is really so obsessed with the Qiao sisters, he's willing to be under Da Qiao's command... Another quite amusing thing is Xiahou Dun is also in the same kingdom - he must love his cousin very much.

Meanwhile, Jia Xu got some bear paw smack... 

And for the first time this game froze on me! Here I thought console games aren't troublesome like PC games... Guess I was dead wrong... If there's a first time, there will be the second time... and third time... and so on... :@/

Guo Jia: "So, it's another video of Master Xun Yu again, huh?"

Pippi: *slumping on table, holding head in her hands* "Unn. So what; I like it!"

Guo Jia: "I thought we're going to ride the mammoth?"

Pippi: "Hm? Oh, I must have forgotten to equip it."

Guo Jia: "Hmm... Our next battle will be to wipe out the entire of Dong Zhuo's forces - and also  to retrieve your daughter... I wonder who will lead the battle; you or Master Xun Yu?"

Pippi: *shrugs* "Anybody is OK. It doesn't matter."

Guo Jia: *stares at Pippi* "What's with the sour face? Do you and Master Xun Yu finally fall out of love, perhaps?"

Pippi: "Unn." *nods dispiritedly* "I feel so unloved..." x_x

Guo Jia: *surprised* "Eh? For real?! But didn't you two often fight side by side in recent battles?"

Pippi: *sighs* "He doesn't give me anything anymore... Not the remaining of his tactics or the 6 stars weapon... Nothing."

Guo Jia: "Is that why you're still using your 5 stars weapon? Because he gave it to you?!"

Pippi: *still holding head in her hands, nods*

Guo Jia: "Why don't you just use the one that I gave you? It's the same with what he will give you, anyway - the same 5 stars, with the same elements... Only different affinity."

Pippi: *pouts, glares at Guo Jia* "It's not the same! How can it be the same!?"

Guo Jia: "Hai, hai. My gift is not as good as Master Xun Yu's!"

Pippi: "I don't need your sarcasm! Just leave...!" *makes weak shooing gesture with one hand*

Guo Jia: *still sticks around* "Well, can you blame him for feeling bored? You force him to marry you three times! Even if he's the most patient and kindest man in this DW universe, he will be on his limit already. Anyway, nobody plays this game the way you do; marrying the same man over and over again."

Pippi: *lets out a long sigh* "You're right. I should stop doing it. This current campaign shall be my last... The game is already fed up being played by me too, anyway; for it has started to freeze during gameplay."

Guo Jia: "I didn't mean that you should stop playing at all... Just marry different people in different campaigns... Then nobody will get bored."

Pippi: *suddenly gets to her feet*

Guo Jia: *calls to Pippi who's walking away with both shoulders slumped* "Where are  you going?"

Pippi: "To feed my polar bear... He's the only one who still wants me around here."

Guo Jia: "I still want you!"

Pippi: *not listening to Guo Jia* "Maybe I'll just stop doing this campaign right now... And go hunting for Bun Bun The Bunny, instead..."

Guo Jia: "Tsk!" *suddenly notices Xun Yu appearing with some scrolls in his hands, calls out to the man* "Master Xun Yu! Your beloved wife has something to say to you!"

Xun Yu: *halts, looks at Guo Jia then at Pippi, and then walks toward her* "What's the matter?"

Pippi: *hangs head low* "Xun Yu, I'm so sorry for being so annoyingly selfish all this time. I shall cancel our contract to get married 5 times. After this current campaign ends, Xun Yu is free to be with Cai Wenji, or whoever you like. Thank you very much for putting up with me, and for everything up until now." *bows deeply and then walks sluggishly away*

Xun Yu: "Eh? What - ?" *looks puzzledly at Pippi disappearing out of the room, turns head to Guo Jia* "What's that all about?"

Guo Jia: "You haven't given her the 5 stars weapon, have you, Master Xun Yu?"

Xun Yu: "No, because the game still hasn't given me the chance to..."

Guo Jia: "Well, you should give it to her soon. Otherwise, she will replace you - us - with Bun Bun The Bunny!"

Xun Yu: "Bun Bun The Bunny?" *frowns* "Who's that?"

Guo Jia: "Some monster wererabbit toy that somehow makes Sims 4 players so excited to go hunt for it, I believe."

Xun Yu: "I'm afraid I don't quite understand..."

Guo Jia: *pats Xun Yu's shoulder* "Please just do something so that she doesn't abandon this current campaign - and the entire game as well. It's something that only Master Xun Yu can do... Unless, you really dislike her... Then it can't be helped..."

Xun Yu: "......"

It seems that my Sengoku Musou Chronicle 3 has shipped... according to the email that I received yesterday... So they do want to sell it to me - that's a relief... No tracking whatsoever available, though... Oh well, even if there's tracking record; it's useless if it's never being updated! Even with tracking record, I still don't know where the heck my English version of DW8 Empires is...! So, I guess it really doesn't matter whether there's tracking record or not... Because all just comes down to whether I'll be lucky enough to receive my purchased games - eventually, in this life time - or not. :@/