Sunday, March 29, 2015

爱你没错 Ai Ni Mei Cuo

I'm currently listening to this song quite often... I actually heard this song for the first time when watching wuxia drama Gu Jian Qi Tian - Mythical Sword (pretty OK story, though too many visual effects)... And right away I could tell that the singer must be Jeff Chang - it's his distinctive vocal... Unchanging even though his look and appearance may... (He's already that old, ah...^^;)


Here's the lyrics; translated in English:

Love...
Is it full of temptations?
Is it able to silence people?
Is it hidden in a corner within the heart?

I don't dare to say it out loud
Don't dare to easily grasp it
Don't dare to blame your coldness

Worried that the flowers will wilt and fall
Worried that the rain will fall
Worried that someone will be waiting for me at the bamboo pavilion

We are not wrong to fall in love with someone
We just happened to take a different path at the fork of the road
If with these two hands I can't hold you tightly again,
Please let me hold you for one more second

It is not wrong at all for us to love somebody
It's just that I can't accompany you until the end of our life
Even if my broken heart can't be understood by anybody in the world
I'll still never regret falling in love with someone