Friday, March 6, 2015

Useless Ramblings Continues...

Nobody is going to read this anyway, so I'll just ramble as I please... Since I feel like doing it...

So, I thought; 'Fine, what the heck, I'll finish Takatora's campaign'... But seeing his huggy huggy event with Tokugawa really makes me sick, so in the end, I still don't finish it. Then, I thought I'd play Nobuyuki's campaign... And I did its first battle... However, playing his campaign means I have to see him lovey dovey with Ina... Geh! x_x; Makes me feel even more fed up! 

And so, I decided to go back to China... to my kingdom... to my Xun Yu! <333 

Pippi: "Xun Yu! <333 I'm back!" <333

Xun Yu: "Welcome back." *smiles so charmingly* "I've got this home-coming gift for you." *gives Pippi his ice grand tactic*

Pippi: "Oh, thank you very much! <333 Xun Yu is really, still, and will always be, the best! <333 ... But, can I get some huggy and kissy too?" xp

Xun Yu: "That's..." *clears his throat* "... I shall give them to you in our private time."

Pippi: "Ha~ai!" <333

(Just so you know, Xun Yu did give me his ice grand tactic as soon as I came back into the game! xp)

OK, back to some serious ramblings... After playing SW4-II for a while, with its craziness, I can't help feeling that normal difficulty in DW8 Empires is very easy now; like not enough challenge... Maybe I should play with hard difficulty... 

Anyway, I added 5 new territories to my kingdom... Got another date with my beloved hubby Xun Yu (yeah, the first town inspection event... still not getting the second yet)... Ma Dai is the one who keeps trying to bribe me now... Hired Sima Yi, Sima Shi and Chen Gong (just because they agreed to join ^^;)... And executed Guan Yu and Ma Chao because they refused to join... Well, not bad for coming-back achievements, I'd say! xp

Oh yeah, I exited that stupid malwarebytes so I don't have to see it doing its frenzy blocking nonsense anymore. At this point, I really don't care. Like I've said, if this piece of junk called laptop wants to die anytime now, then go right ahead! (>.<)