Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: All About Healing

Did invasion battle to kick Dong Zhuo out of the map for good... Was quite happy to see that Xun Lin didn't participate in the battle... However, halfway she decided to join as reinforcement for the enemy...! She even prepared the grand arrows attack that unfortunately I couldn't manage to thwart in time! x_x Talking about being such unfilial daughter! (>.<) Yeah, of course I gave her a hard lesson for daring to fight against - and even hurt - her parents! 



Yeahh, I think I healed Xun Yu twice or three times in this battle... Good thing he stayed close to me... xp I also healed Guo Jia because I happened to see him running out of life as well after the damned arrows attack. Near the end, we returned the courtesy by burning Dong Zhuo before kicking him out for good! V(^___^)V

And the mammoth... Well, I tried riding it for this battle... But it's too slow, ne... And also not that powerful because can't kill enemy in single stomp or smack... Moreover, it doesn't fill up my musou gauge while riding it, unlike my dear polar bear! Guess I'll back riding my bear.  

So, Xun Lin is finally back with me...



Guess it's no longer 100% harem kingdom anymore... again... Well, actually I could just not retrieve her and let her wandering around... But nah, I want all my family members with me, ne... Even though some of them no longer remember/recognize our family relationship... 

Actually, from this battle someone captured Jia Xu... I didn't pay attention who it was; maybe Guo Jia... Although I wouldn't say that Jia Xu meets my criteria of good-looking guys - nor does Xiahou Yuan, but he's a part of my kingdom now - I asked him to join all the same... But he refused - I guess he still has grudge against me from the previous campaigns - so he got executed. xp

And no, Xun Yu still doesn't give me my 6 stars weapon... And no, I still haven't received my English version of DW8 Empires... I guess today Sims 4 Get To Work is being released... Bet Origin server(s) will be so busy and crowded, I won't be surprised if it gets overheated and explode! xp I think I'll need to check my email to see whether my Harvest Moon Story of Seasons is already shipped...