Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Sims 4 Xun Yu and Pippi: First Kiss and Propose














See the last picture... Elope immediately with Xun Yu, ah... Quite tempting... xp Nah, seriously, I prefer the Sims 3's term better; private wedding... Instead of elope... (>.<) I mean, why the heck they call it elope in Sims 4... It's not like they're going to run away somewhere just to get married, ne... The term will be suitable if it's for 2 teen Sims - you know, perhaps the scenario is both of their parents are against them being together, or something like that. But for two independent adults - no parents or any relative exist in the game - eloping is quite pointless, since nobody cares - let alone objects - if they want to get married or whatever. 

I don't know if I'm going to marry them ASAP or not... I mean, at the moment I'm already thinking about another Sims 4 project... ^^; Yeahh, I guess domestic life is really not suitable for me - well, if it's with the original DW version of Xun Yu, then I won't get bored; I promise! xp 

And the house in the pictures above is not built by me... I know I mentioned in my yesterday post that I had to build house for them... But then, I found this interesting house, so I use it instead. I did some renovations, though... Also added the pool... There are still some free spaces, because I placed down the house in 40x30 lot - originally, the house is only 30x20 - but I think I'll just let the empty spaces be... You know, for future junks that EA sells and I stupidly buy... ^^;

Anyway, talking about CCs and  gameplay... So far I don't get any stuck bugs (stuck skill bar or stuck conversation bar or any other stuck thing) using these CC hair and clothes... I don't know if they - EA- have somehow terminated the bugs with their recent patches (speaking about patches, just now, there's a new one!)... Or, maybe somehow these CCs are more well-made than the other CCs that I ever tried which cause the stuckness... Or, most likely, it's too early for the stuck bugs to make their appearance... Maybe need to wait until nth Sims week and they will start popping up here and there, and refuse to disappear! x_x;