Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sims Version of Xun Yu (and Empress Pippi ^^;)

Yeah, well, I can never make good looking Sims, so... Yeahh, Sims version of Xun Yu looks... not that nice... Especially his nose... I don't know what to do with it; no matter how many times I edited and changed to different nose types, none seems to be the correct one...! T_T Of course his hair is also not the correct one either... orz




And for whatever reason, Pippi Sim here seems to be taller than Xun Yu Sim...! O.O I don't know why... Maybe it's her hair... Or maybe it's his clothes... Maybe I need to get height slider mod... (Or maybe I'll just let it be like that; I'm reluctant to add new mod(s) and/or CCs... And, if using height slider mod, the romantic animations will be weird/funny - kissing air, instead of lips...)