Thursday, February 19, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Just Another Battle

Yeah, well, I guess you must be already so fed up having to watch yet another lousy video of my lousy fighting... which also becomes even crappier in quality after being uploaded to YouTube. I think I should stop doing it - it takes effort and time as well; quite troublesome, actually.



The day Jia Xu crumbled before my might.... Not bad, Jia Xu, but not good enough! You should just stay under my servitude! You may find yourself spending your days trying to bribe me to no avail again, but at least that way, you won't get whacked out of the map by my heart staffs - ah, no, it's butterfly staffs now... As it is now, though, thank you very much for 3 new additional territories - I gladly take them! xp

I also got quite a good time kicking Zhenji... Yeah, I never like her - she just gets more annoying with every DW series, in my opinion. Sorry, Cao Pi, but your wife is just not pretty, or sexy, or even adorable in my eyes! Too bad she died quite easily... And too bad I didn't manage to capture her so that I can execute her... :@/

Besides coincidence, irony also can happen in this game's custom scenario... Just like in this battle... If you manage to see carefully in the video above, you'll see that Liu Bei was kicking Zhao Yun... Yeah, very impossible to happen in real history... ^^; Well, anyway, I finished Liu Bei - there, Zhao Yun, I avenged you! xp - he's quite persistent, ne... But in the end, I captured him and he agreed to join me again. 

BTW, according to the tracking record, I think I should have received my Samurai Warriors 4-II game today... If only today wasn't a holiday - Chinese New Year. Perhaps tomorrow... The customs released it faster than my Japanese DW8 Empires... Dunno why... Maybe Mitsunari-sama gave them some harsh sour piece of his mind... xp While for Xun Yu, being a gentle-natured person and well-mannered, I believe he'd prefer doing proper diplomacy; that's why it took a week to pass the customs... ^^;