Friday, February 27, 2015

Samurai Warriors 4-II: Meiyuu no Shou Movie 2

This movie is before the Battle of Sekighara; Yoshitsugu and Sakon playing shōgi while discussing strategy for the upcoming battle.



The dialogues:

Sakon: "What do you think, this formation is pretty good, right?"

Yoshitsugu: As expected of Sakon Shima. Mitsunari has acquired a brilliant strategist."

Sakon: "I'm honored by your compliment."

Yoshitsugu: "... This formation, is usually winnable. But..." *moves the gold general piece with his hand* "With kin (=gold general) in this direction..."
(The way Yoshitsugu placed the piece indicates that the piece wasn't attacking the enemy but instead attacking its own force)

Sakon: (Not really sure about the first words Sakon said here... Could be a shōgi term? But I think the general idea of his line is like this...) "That (treacherous) kin is Hideaki-san!"
(It refers to Hideaki Kobayakawa who causes Western Army's defeat with his betrayal).

Yoshitsugu: "If that person turns against us, Matsuoyama (=Mt. Matsuo) and 15000 troops will belong to enemy."

Sakon: "... What should we do, then?"

Yoshitsugu: "I will take position at the foothill of Matsuoyama. I shall keep a close watch on him."
(The word that he uses actually literally means to glare... So, yeah, Yoshitsugu is going to give the possible traitor a good, close, fierce glare! xp)

Yoshitsugu: "You should fight by Mitsunari's side and protect him."

Sakon: "Yoshitsugu-san, why would you go that far for my lord (=Mitsunari)..."

Yoshitsugu: "In the past, I was saved by Mitsunari. He, without regarding his own life, saved me so many times. Such a helpless naive man."
(The word amai that Yoshitsugu uses, can mean naive or generous, when used to describe a person).

Yoshitsugu: "Mitsunari wants to make Hideyoshi-sama's ideal world come true... I want to see the world that he creates."

Sakon: "Yoshitsugu-san..."

Yoshitsugu: "This time, it's my turn to do the saving."
(He means that it's his turn to save Mitsunari.)

Anyway, battle of Sekigahara in Mitsunari's campaign only has 9 stars of difficulty, but in Yoshitsugu's campaign, it has 10 stars of difficulty...! x_x; Was wondering if I could survive that... But somehow I did, and from that battle I got 4 stars weapons for both Mitsunari and Yoshitsugu. v(^___^)v Maybe if I play with hard difficulty, I can get 5 stars weapon... But nah, I still want to keep my hair on my head, so I don't think I'll venture hard difficulty in SW4-II... ^^;