Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Our Horrible-Looking Son... T_T

Xun Yun looks so... UGH! x_x



*glares at the hooded fellow standing in front of me; who claims himself as my son* Whose son are you, really?! Whom do you take after? Xun Yu is certainly good looking... Is it me? Do I look really that horrible?!! x_x

*sighs* Even his voice is also not nice... :@/ I can't give him some plastic surgery until this campaign ends... If he's even plastic-surgery-able... Can't tell for sure how his face exactly looks - thanks to the stupid hood... (we're not playing Assassins Creed, ne!)

Well, at least he's tall; not short... (Is he even taller than Xun Yu?? O.o) And he inherits Xun Yu's weapon... Though now, looking at him, I wish he inherited my current weapon, instead... Hooded horrible-looking fellow with heart-shaped staffs... That'd be EPIC! (Yes, I'm being sarcastic, in case you're wondering... ^^)

I think the game did this just to spite me... Because I exploited it in order to get a son... So in return, it generated... THAT! x_x